There are part time places in the Nursery. Children can start when they are three years old. An application form is available from the school office.
The decision to offer a place in Nursery will be made considering the following factors.
- Looked after children and children who were looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence/special guardianship order).
- Children who have brothers or sisters attending the school at the time of entry.
- Children who have a specific social/medical or psychological needs which the school is best placed to meet (backed up by professional advice from the relevant professional as to why the school is necessary, and agreed by the head teacher).
- The child living nearest to the school as measured from the front door of the child’s home along the shortest safe walking route to the school’s main gate.
- The stage of development of the child
Admission to the Nursery does not guarantee admission to the Reception Class.
Please contact the school office for an application form.